Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Can't Believe It!!!

Welcome to my blog. I can't believe it. I have been scrapbooking for 6 years and a Stampin Up!
demonstrator for 5 months and I've just started my blog.  I decided to do something I really love and scrapbooking and card making are those things. I think this will be pretty easy because I love it so much. I've just begun and everything is under construction but I will be adding all kinds of
cute crafts for you to enjoy right along with me. Check back again soon!!!

5 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

Hi, Sharon!!! Wow, just starting your blog! CONGRATULATIONS! I LOVE posting on mine - I love getting feedback and finding new friends. :)
Thanks for checking out my blog and my videos. :) LMK when you post your first project, so I can come check it out again! :)
BE BLESSED - and have fun!! :)

Scrapnrelax said...

Hi Cherry this is scrapnrelax, CONGRATUATIONS!!!, you won blog candy and for your new BLOG.
Keep in touch sp I'll come back to check you blog out.

Pamela Levingston said...

Sharon,
You will love blogging. Try the Windows Live Writer , it will make the process even easier. I got my swimming lady from Viva Las Vegas Stamps! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Cheryl said...

Hey, you need a new blog post!

Just returning comments that were left on my blog. :) Yes, I'm behind!

Tequitia said...

thanks for visiting my blog...sorry for the delayed response to your question, but I generally use Folk Acrylics in flesh and milk chocolate to create my skin tones.